Tuesday, April 21, 2009

middle-wing

It was a political day
The bird seemed to be silent in the beginning
Then started its interrogation
‘What wing you are?’
Astonished tree set back for a while
and then returned a ‘What?’

‘Come on! I am asking whether you are right-wing or left-wing?’
reinstated the bird.

Tree had a long breathe before it could utter a word
‘I was till date thinking that this wing-business is only for you birds.
By the way tell me if there is any middle-wing?’

With a little surprise this time
replied the bird, ‘But you can’t fly with a middle-wing’

The relieved tree thus ended the conversation,
‘Why should I fly at all, after all I am a tree?’

4 comments:

anonymousmuse said...

Nice to see that you are back with your bird and tree.
Was wondering about your silence all these days.
True that "middle wings" hardly fly in Life!

I Me Myself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I ME MYSELF commented and in a way I could read it... but there is no way to communicate with her... it is strange that I can not find I ME MYSELF anywhere...

I Me Myself said...

its me binu,extremity
but dat blog is no more.