Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Rediscovered River

‘You should not be silent for this long’

‘It’s just because your ghost can’t traverse in my sphere anymore’

‘I am very much a reality’

‘You were about to be. But when you reached the entrance, you turned
back and went into your grave again’

‘That’s your misperception. I here live in a heaven’

‘I know that you are ought to live in A heaven but not in THE heaven’

‘So, your words were to keep the ghost aside’

‘No, they were to keep the ghost my side and then to manifest into my reality’

‘Do you feel that you failed?’

‘Not me but my words’

‘Were they yours?’

‘Of course not’

‘Then…’

‘My efforts to own them led to their failure’

‘Try disowning’

‘I never owned them indeed’

‘It seems you are beginning to blame the non-existent’

‘I can’t blame myself’

‘What’s your problem then?’

‘I never told I have a problem’

‘Look. I can’t help you if you are trapped in the circle drawn by yourself’

‘I did draw the circle, but from outside. When the circle is
completed, I could see myself too being outside’

‘You are absolutely a mirage’

‘:-)’

‘Your smile is unbearable’

‘For me too’

‘Then stop smiling and say something’

‘Inky pinky ponky,
father bought a donkey,
donkey died,
father cried,
inky pinky ponky’

‘What does that mean?’

‘It means life is all about restarting and reliving’

‘:-)’

‘But your smile is more than bearable. A half ripple…’

-----

P.S:

‘Why do you name this piece as The Rediscovered River?’

‘Because I just rediscovered a long steady river’

3 comments:

Sumi Mathai said...

i was wondering why would u have considered the 'inky pinkey' here..and u just let us know the the majestic truth " life is all about restarting and reliving" through the seemingly childish pretty little rhyme.

life is all about restarting and reliving !!

Unknown said...

:-)

hope i can smile now...

Sumi Mathai said...

you can smile all the time.you should be.